The Digiters is a Swiss-based and managed group of digital masters and remote consultants from around the world. We are an offsite extended team of creative, tech, and marketing consultants. We provide guidance and services to help businesses and organizations shape and drive their transformation journey to remain at the forefront of the Digital Age.
The Joy of Working With Us
By being a Business Dev Digiter, you get to represent a global, dedicated and passionate talent. Work hours are flexible and you can choose if you want to be part-time or full-time. You have total freedom because we operate in a fully-remote working environment. The possibilities are endless with the Digiters!
We are looking for a Business Development Manager to help us expand our clientele. You will be the face of the company and will create and apply an effective sales strategy. The ultimate goal is to drive growth through boosting sales and forging strong relationships with clients.You should be able to generate potential client lists of companies from different industries and run campaigns, including self-sourced leads, referrals and outbound lead generation techniques. You will apply your sales skills to building new relationships, strive for new and existing upsell opportunities, and contribute meaningfully to the success of the company. The ideal candidate is expected to strategically sell our services to designated agencies and clients. You must be motivated to grow the business and have strong ability to build and maintain relationships with top marketing decision makers. With your excellent communication and presentation skills, you have the advantage to pitch and educate new clients.
- Build market position by locating, developing, defining, and closing business relationships.
- Identify trendsetter ideas by researching industry and related events, publications, and announcements.
- Track individual contributors and their accomplishments.
- Locate or propose potential business deals by contacting potential partners.
- Discover and explore business opportunities.
- Screen potential business deals by analyzing market strategies, deal requirements, and financials.
- Evaluate options and resolve internal priorities.
- Recommend equity investments.
- Develop negotiating strategies and positions by studying integration of new ventures with company strategies and operations.
- Examine risks and potentials for the business opportunities.
- Estimate partners’ needs and goals.
- Close new business deals by coordinating requirements; developing and negotiating contracts; and integrating contract requirements with business operations.
- Protect the organization’s value by keeping information confidential.
- Enhance the organization’s reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests.
- Explore opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
- Develop a growth strategy focused both on financial gain and customer satisfaction
- Conduct research to identify new markets and customer needs
- Arrange business meetings with prospective clients
- Promote the company’s products/services addressing or predicting clients’ objectives
- Prepare sales contracts ensuring adherence to law-established rules and guidelines
- Keep records of sales, revenue, invoices etc.
- Provide trustworthy feedback and after-sales support
- Build long-term relationships with new and existing customers
- Proven working experience as a business development manager, sales executive or a relevant role
- Proven sales track record
- Experience in customer support is a plus
- Proficiency in MS Office and CRM software
- Proficiency in English and French
- Market knowledge
- Communication and negotiation skills
- Ability to build rapport
- Time management and planning skills
- Has winning personality and a healthy dose of resilience
- Goal orientated sales professional with proven ability to generate business
- Self-motivated and excellent communicator
- Love challenges and want to contribute to ambitious business goals
- Feel comfortable in an ever-changing, yet highly cooperative environment
Does this look like something you are passionate about? Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org today!