The Digiters is a Swiss-based and managed group of digital masters and remote consultants from around the world. We are an offsite extended team of creative, tech, and marketing consultants. We provide guidance and services to help businesses and organizations shape and drive their transformation journey to remain at the forefront of the Digital Age.
The Joy of Working With Us
By being a Digiter, you get to work with European clients and you have access to professional coaching and training. Work hours are flexible and you can choose if you want to be part-time or full-time. You have total freedom because we operate in a fully-remote working environment and you can work on your preferred projects. Plus, you can get performance bonuses and opportunities for professional development! The possibilities are endless with the Digiters!
We are looking for a user-interface and user-experience (UI/UX) designer to design and shape unique, user-centric products and experiences, and translating them into sitemaps, user flows, customer journey maps, wireframes, mockups and prototypes. The ideal candidate will also design the overall functionality of the product, and ensure a great user experience through user-testing. You must be open to working in agile remote teams, with developers, creatives, and copywriters.
- Translate concepts into user flows, wireframes, mockups and prototypes that lead to intuitive user experiences.
- Facilitate the client’s product vision by researching, conceiving, sketching, prototyping and user-testing experiences for digital products.
- Design and deliver wireframes, user stories, user journeys, and mockups optimized for a wide range of devices and interfaces.
- Identify design problems and devise elegant solutions.
- Make strategic design and user-experience decisions related to core, and new functions and features.
- Take a user-centered design approach and rapidly test and iterate your designs.
- Be a great team player, experienced in working with agile teams. Ability to collaborate closely with developers, copywriters and creatives.
- Create, improve and use wireframes, prototypes, style guides, user flows, and effectively communicate your interaction ideas using any of these methods.
- Present and defend your design decisions. All your design decisions should be based on the overall design roadmap as well as your own design thinking and fundamental principles (i.e. color theory, visual weight, etc.)
- Continually keep yourself and your design team updated with the latest changes in your industry’s standards.
- Hands-on experience creating wireframes, prototypes, storyboards, user flows, etc.
- Experience using tools such as Photoshop, Sketch, Illustrator, InVision, UXPin, Quartz.
- Ability to work with clients to understand detailed requirements and design complete user experiences that meet client needs and vision
- Extensive experience in using UI/UX design best practices to design solutions, and a deep understanding of mobile-first and responsive design
- A solid grasp of user-centered design (UCD), planning and conducting user research, user testing, A/B testing, rapid prototyping, heuristic analysis, usability and accessibility concerns
- Ability to iterate designs and solutions efficiently and intelligently
- Ability to clearly and effectively communicate design processes, ideas, and solutions to teams and clients
- A clear understanding of the importance of user-centered design and design thinking
- Ability to work effectively in a team setting including synthesizing abstract ideas into concrete design implications
- Creative ideas with problem solving mindset
- Experience working in an agile/scrum development process
- Be excited about collaborating and communicating closely with teams and other stakeholders to regularly deliver design solutions for approval
- Be passionate about resolving user pain points through great design
- Be open to receiving feedback and constructive criticism and improving upon it
- Be passionate about all things UI/UX and other areas of design and innovation
- Research and showcase knowledge in the industry’s latest trends and technologies
Does this look like something you are passionate about? Kindly fill-out this form.