As Digiters, we believe in the imaginative application of art and science to create beautiful ideas, products and services. With an entrepreneurial and collaborative approach, we offer tech and creative services to ambitious clients.
Our freelance hands-on Marketing Manager plays an essential role in developing social media strategies, overseeing creative content production, and managing campaigns from ideation, implementation to assessment of the final impact and ensuring the achievement of the final goal.
- You will conceive and present social strategies, editorial strategies, and activations
- You will supervise creative teams in order to generate creative content throughout the year and for specific one-off activations
- You will develop social content toolkits for different markets, from concept to delivery
- You will manage the production of social media, activation, and campaign reports
- You will monitor social media trends and evolutions
- You will manage social tools at a global level
- You will evangelize and train clients and colleagues on social media best practices
Skills and Experience
- At least a year of proven experience as a hands-on Marketing and Social Media Manager
- You have excellent communication (verbal and written) and presentation skills in English
- You have a deep understanding of social networks, their design, functionality, user base, and content formats
- You are accurate and detail-oriented
- Last but not least, you will be home-based so good and friendly manners and honest attitude will be much considered
To apply, email your CV and links of pages you manage and campaigns you’ve worked on at email@example.com