The Digiters is a Swiss-based and managed group of digital masters and remote consultants from around the world. We are an offsite extended team of creative, tech, and marketing consultants. We provide guidance and services to help businesses and organizations shape and drive their transformation journey to remain at the forefront of the Digital Age.
The Joy of Working With Us
By being a Digiter, you get to work with European clients and you have access to professional coaching and training. Work hours are flexible and you can choose if you want to be part-time or full-time. You have total freedom because we operate in a fully-remote working environment and you can work on your preferred projects. Plus, you can get performance bonuses and opportunities for professional development! The possibilities are endless with the Digiters!
We are looking for a qualified mobile developer to join our development team. You will be working to develop and maintain high quality mobile applications. You will help implement new user interfaces and features together with automated unit and integration tests. The ideal candidate will join a collaborative team, where knowledge and advice about application architecture and the newest mobile technologies will be highly appreciated. The code you write will need to be cleanly organized and of the highest quality. You’ll also help ensure solid application performance and an excellent user experience. If you’re passionate about mobile platforms and translating code into user-friendly apps, we would like to meet you. Ultimately, you should be able to design and build the next generation mobile applications.
- Support the entire application lifecycle from concept, design, test, release and support.
- Produce fully functional mobile applications writing clean, readable, and testable code.
- Gather specific requirements and suggest solutions.
- Write unit and UI tests to identify malfunctions.
- Troubleshoot and debug to optimize performance.
- Design interfaces to improve user experience.
- Liaise with the development team to plan new features.
- Ensure new and legacy applications meet quality standards.
- Research and suggest new mobile products, applications and protocols.
- Developing new features and user interfaces from wireframe models.
- Ensuring the best performance and user experience of the application.
- Fixing bugs and performance problems.
- Cooperating with back-end developers, designers, and the rest of the team to deliver well-architected and high-quality solutions.
- Stay up-to-date with new technology trends.
- Proven work experience as a mobile developer
- Demonstrable portfolio of released applications on the App store or the Android market
- In-depth knowledge of at least one programming language like Swift and Java
- Extensive knowledge about mobile app development. This includes the whole process, from the first line of code to publishing in the store
- Deep knowledge of mobile platforms such as Android, iOS, etc.
- Proficiency with writing automated tests
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs and mobile libraries for networking
- Familiarity with the JSON format
- Experience with profiling and debugging mobile applications
- Strong knowledge of architectural patterns—MVP, MVC, MVVM, and Clean Architecture—and the ability to choose the best solution for the app
- Proficiency in mobile development languages
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs
- Familiarity with OOP design principles
- Familiarity with Git
- Familiarity with push notifications
- Understanding mobile app design guidelines on each platform and being aware of their differences
- Excellent analytical skills with a good problem-solving attitude
- Ability to perform in a team environment
Does this look like something you are passionate about? Send your CV to email@example.com today!