The Digiters is a Swiss-based and managed group of digital masters and remote consultants from around the world. We are an offsite extended team of creative, tech, and marketing consultants. We provide guidance and services to help businesses and organizations shape and drive their transformation journey to remain at the forefront of the Digital Age.
The Joy of Working With Us
By being a Digiter, you get to work with European clients and you have access to professional coaching and training. Work hours are flexible and you can choose if you want to be part-time or full-time. You have total freedom because we operate in a fully-remote working environment and you can work on your preferred projects. Plus, you can get performance bonuses and opportunities for professional development! The possibilities are endless with the Digiters!
We are looking for a talented social media manager to administer our client’s social media accounts. The ideal candidate will be responsible for creating original content, managing posts and responding to followers. You will manage our client’s image in a cohesive way to achieve their marketing goals. You must be up-to-date with the latest digital technologies and social media trends. You should have excellent communication skills and be able to express our client’s views creatively. You should be able to handle their social media presence ensuring high levels of web traffic and customer engagement.
- Perform research on current benchmark trends and audience preferences.
- Formulate and implement social media strategy to align with business goals.
- Set specific objectives and report on ROI.
- Publish and share engaging content daily.
- Monitor SEO and web traffic metrics.
- Collaborate with other teams, like marketing, sales and customer service to ensure brand consistency.
- Communicate with followers, respond to queries in a timely manner and monitor customer reviews.
- Suggest and implement new features to develop brand awareness, like promotions and competitions.
- Stay up-to-date with current technologies and trends in social media, design tools and applications.
- Good to have Social Media Manager skills
- Proven work experience as a Social media manager
- Hands on experience in content management
- Excellent copywriting skills
- Ability to deliver creative content
- Solid knowledge of SEO, keyword research and Google Analytics
- Knowledge of online marketing channels
- Excellent communication skills
- Analytical and multitasking skills
Does this look like something you are passionate about? Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org today!